NAMI Michigan & The Detroit Tigers are excited to host “Mental Health Awareness Night” Saturday, August 25th!
Join us at Comerica Park as we raise awareness of mental health services and build better lives for everyone affected by mental illness. The Tigers will be battling divisional opponent the Chicago White Sox.
Individual adult ticket prices are as followed (subject to change):
• Upper Grandstand: $33.00
• Mezzanine: $37.00
• Upper Reserved Infield: $38.00
• Upper Box Infield: $43.00
• Lower Baseline Box: $56.00
View the seating chart: (https://mlb.com/tigers/ballpark/netting
Each package includes a game ticket, a limited-edition Detroit Tigers/ NAMI Michigan t-shirt and a donation. Fans are encouraged to wear their t-shirts to show their support and help spread awareness!
After you purchase your Special Themed ticket(s) you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how and where to receive your premium item. Subject to availability.
For more information on this event, visit: (https://mlb.com/tigers/tickets/specials/mental-health-awareness
• This Special Theme Event Ticket Package can only be purchased on the MLB's website and is the only way to receive the exclusive merchandise offered.
• Individual game ticket purchases are not eligible for this offer. Packages cannot be purchased by phone or at Comerica Park Box Office windows.
• Children 3 and under are free on adult’s lap. Ticket pricing & game times are subject to change. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges allowed.
• For parties of 15 or more, contact [email protected]
to purchase tickets directly.
and its affiliates are dedicated to the improvement of the quality of life for persons, families and others, who are affected by mental illness, including children with serious emotional disorders, through support, education, advocacy, research, and community engagement.